Translate

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Wow, someone sent the COLD to Florida. On days like these I am so glad that I have started my own Business. I got up, drank my Vemma daily nutritional supplement shot 2 oz starts off my day. Drank my weight loss shake Bode and worked out in living room. So warm and toasty in the house and cold and breezy outside. My little one sprang to her feet for her daily 2 oz shot of Next ( her super orange flavored drink ). I am losing weight and feeling get, but the best aspect of all is working for myself. The freedom to sit in my p.j's with funny slippers and make an income that benefits my whole family is a wonderful feeling. I wake up excited to start the day, instead of dreading going to work and faking being happy about the possible micro managing that will a cure that day. So nice to be THE BOSS OF MY LIFE.www.skellyhomebiz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment