Translate

Monday, January 5, 2015

I am the Woman of my own Business

I am have never had my own business, I have always been a paid slave for another person. Finally I have a business of my own. Something to be super proud of. I am taking it one step at a time ( even though my husband would LOVE to have a big fat check now ) but I am working through the steps and the best part is losing the weight and feeling so much better in the mean time. My spirits are higher, NO more iron shots for me. Having had a gastric bypass it is super hard to absorb any kind of pill, and well after a while shots get horrible. But now that my Iron levels are higher along with my B-12. I feel just great. People you have to at least try this product, even if it's just to feel better, energized and ready to conquer the world. Of coarse my family is feeling the benefit, to the point I now have my Dad on the weight loss and nutritional vitamin supplement drinks, even the energy drink ( which he loves ). My father is suspect about everything and even he is starting to see a difference. Please check out, if to just to sample it for yourself. Try it today

No comments:

Post a Comment