Translate

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Wow, woke up feeling great. Started off my morning with my Vemma liquid supplement. Drank my Bode chocolate Shake. This morning I added a little strawberry to it with 3 ice cubes, soo gooood, just blended up and go. Then Cindi had her morning Next Vemma supplement drink, jumped into her play Jeep and off she went to conquer her day. I also found the best tuna fish, so fresh tasting without all the junk and LOOKS like tuna. It's is made by Wild Planet. SO great and good for you. It is poll and troll caught which is great for the environment and the sustainability of the Tuna population. You can get on Amazon for a reasonable price, a few cents more then the Main stream Tuna that looks and tastes like cat food after you have this.  I am going to work out a little to day, my daughter wants to, since she watched a Barbie show about working out and getting your heart and body healthier. Since I have been drinking these Vemma liquid nutrition supplements I have never felt so energized. Then later having my after shake, light snack, then a Bode Burn drink. The Burn is AWESOME, it has energy and burns calories, boost metabolism, what to hate about that. Energy without the crash.... hell ya baby. Like I have stated before you have to try these products.www.skelly813.vemma.com

No comments:

Post a Comment