Translate

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Wonderful day

Looking to have a wonderful day. Waking up to a great day in Florida the weather is so lovely. We all drank our Vemma this morning, along with a Mojo natural coffee energy drink for me this AM. My daughter is sleeping in her own bed but likes Mommy to read for at least 1 hour. So I ned all the energy I can get. Started off my morning with my Bode weight loss shake, a little exercise on my elliptical machine and then the trampoline for a total work out of 25 minutes this AM. I have a big day of working on my own business ( since I am my own Boss ) is Awesome sauce, I love make the effort for myself and not someone else. After spending 16 plus years of working for Dentists and making them a pretty dollar, it's nice to make that dollar for myself and feel good about it. Not that I don't love dentistry but being your own Boss is so much more satisfying. Be your own boss, it pays you

No comments:

Post a Comment