Translate

Friday, January 23, 2015

I am not much of  baker, but I try. My daughter loves to bake, so when it comes to bake goods, the sugar, chocolate and all that other stuff doesn't make for a very healthy cookie. So I have been using the shake instead of candy pieces. Almond milk instead of cow milk. Liquid eggs instead of regular eggs.  They come out great, 2 scoops is all you need for a reg batch. Even sugar cookies are easy, subtract 1/2 cup of the sugar with the Bode Shake, chocolate or vanilla works great 2 scoops. They are supper tasty and better for you. I have even changed her milkshakes and smoothie with the Bode smoothie, Bode ice cream. SO easy. Muffins, cookies, ice cream, everything you can do at home in your own kitchen and in very little time. We now make our deserts at home now, more fun and better for us all. Fun times in the kitchen, better eating and food choices are turning my family around. Get your healthy back start today.www.skelly813.vemma.com

No comments:

Post a Comment