Translate

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Last night I was staring into my husbands eyes, just because I noticed something... the dark circles he had under his eyes were almost gone. Before he always looked like someone hit me in the eye and now almost gone. He said that it seemed since he has been taking the Liquid Vemma daily vitamin shots he has felt better, less tired and more energized ( probably cause he is getting the nutrients his body needs ) that the circles have slowing gone away. Of coarse me staring into his eyes usually can lead to other things, but our lovely little girl was up and by the time I was ready for bed he was asleep. I mean he does get up daily around 5:15 am EST, and usually goes to bed around 10 pm, due to his work schedule. Me being a night owl, like my little one, stayed up for a while. But gosh darn I can't believe the circles are almost gone. He LOOKS ALIVE and no longer zombie like. Wow, feeling great for all of us, more energized and my waist line getting smaller, along with my booty, I can't see why anyone would not want to feel this way. You need to check it out. Get feeling better and see the changes for yourself.I know they are making my life better and my families.www.skelly813.vemma.com , and they cool thing is owning your own business if you want , doesn't hurt to be making a living making other people feel healthier, energized and thinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment