Translate

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Well there is nothing like getting kids to eat their veggies. I have tried to make it fun. The best way to get my daughter to eat her veggies or to try a new one, is with " Veggies Tales" the movies. She enjoys eating the characters she see's on the movies. Plus I give her some fat free ranch or french and she can dip her way to a healthy snack. I try to use romaine lettuce instead of bread for a healthy wrap. She LOVES tomatoes so I let her eat them like apples.  She loves to put her seasoning of " garlic sprinkles" on her cucumbers ( I cut them into crazy shapes ) that she eats as her salad before dinner. New veggies such as cauliflower or even broccoli I make into mashed potatoes. They are super good even for adults.  Plus super good for me while I am eating healthy to get my butt thinner for Summer time fun under the umbrella or beach tent. Now that we all are taking our liquid Vemma vitamin supplement and I am on the Bode shake and my daily Burn by Bode everyday is exciting on how well I feel. Remember play time with the kids is the funniest and easiest way to get your exercise in that day, even if it's only 10-15 minutes, that all you need. Simple activities that we do everyday is exercise... walking to the mailbox ( walk back and forth 5 times before going in ), if you have cats and clean the cat box, ut your legs shoulder width apart, knees slightly bent and do minnie squats, putting the dishes away, bend with your knees and raise both arms to put that glass, bowl, or plate away. Just remeber one step at a time, get your self healthy and happiness follows. Hey, worst case just smile they are free and burn calories ( I am serious I Googled it).

No comments:

Post a Comment